The Catholic League seeks Data Entry operator who is dedicated to carrying out the mission of the league. This is a full-time position with benefits in our Manhattan office. The hired employee will support the advancement of Catholic League.
Full-Time Microsoft Access Data Entry operator is responsible for the operation of the database including, updating records, and processing donations. The Data Entry operator is responsible for the integration and/or reconciliation of data from on-line sources. The Data Entry operator will report directly to the comptroller.
- Experience with Microsoft Access Tables, Forms, Queries, Reports, Microsoft Excel and Word is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive attitude towards staff, and donors
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (written and verbal)
- Exceptional organization, time management and prioritization skills
Please send resume, with references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.